ISR and JCAS Training Systems
- Hyper realistic communications and technology packages that replicate Overseas Contingency Operations.
- Realistic simulations of all fixed-wing and rotary-wing fires assets, ISR platforms, and indirect fire such as artillery and naval gunfire.
- Routinely support General Purpose Forces as well as National and Theatre Special Operations Forces.
- High-definition EO/IR full motion video downlink with telemetric data. Laser spot tracking capability to support the full spectrum of simulated weapons delivery.
- Close Air Support syllabus lectures, mission planning support, exercise debriefs, Fire Support Officer and Battle Staff training.
- Experienced JTACs and FAC(A)s. Graduates TACP of Navy Fighter Weapons School with theater experience.
Emerging Technologies Support
- Serving both government and commercial clients.
- Aircraft equipped with multiple external hard points, power sources, and broad spectrum of RF antennas.
- Capability for roll on/off experiments, rack mounting, or rapid prototype fabrication and integration.
- Proven history of technology development and integration including active and passive sensors, voice and data communications, and stores airworthiness.
- Support for Technology Demonstrations, Proof of Concept, Exercises with cost-conscious aviation services.
- Flexible and responsive engineering and technical fabrication.
- Aviation Best Practices
- Instructional Courseware development and execution
- Doctrinal Development